Sunday 4 March 2018

Quick watercolour entry


I just looked on the PaperArtsy blog and was surprised that the watercolour challenge was to finish in 52 minutes. So, I rushed around and quickly produced my entry!
First, I found a sunset picture to copy.

I watercoloured a background to look like a sunset. Because the image was on my computer screen,I had to stand up in front of it and quickly get the paint down! What a loon!


I quickly drew some trees in black, using a paintbrush, found that it was a bit fat and used a smaller one and scribbled some branches with a Black Fudeball Pen.
I darkened the foreground and used a fab Alison Bomber stamp which looks wonky but isn't, it was just all a rush!
Entering this into the PaperArtsy challenge!



3 comments:

  1. Yikes, another one I've missed!! Love the vibrant background, and those trees are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolour art Hazel! Love that sunset!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 52 minutes! I am so impressed you managed to knock out a watercolour painting in less than one hour. The trees are really good. How clever you are.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete