Monday 12 December 2016

Mail Art


I was so inspired by Darcy's presentation of mail Art that I had to contribute.

First I selected a lovely old used brown envelope that came from France.
Using Distress sprays Ground Espresso, Hickory smoke, Tattered Rose and Faded Jeans, I applied the inks Wrinkle Free Distress style. 
Next, I printed with Black Archival using some of my favourite stamps from Paperartsy, HP1506; HP1507. also added some postmark stamps and some PA mini stamps. 
I painted in some of the images with Broken China Distress stain.
Finally, I added some stamps which I aged and a sentiment from TH Chitchat. 
I am happy to enter this into the Paperartsy challenge. 

12 comments:

  1. ooh this is gorgeous Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Hazel! Lovely aged piece of mail art.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully aged and decorated Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning vintage look to your envelope, Hazel. I just love those beautiful butterflies emerging out of the grungy depths.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a splendid mail art! Love the ages look and gorgeous HP images. I like it so fascinating. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your envelope looks great!
    Gaby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully aged! Looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!! What a fantastic sample!!! Love the aged vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, the envelope looks so old! I love these stamps too.

    ReplyDelete