Sunday 9 October 2016

Beeswax Trio

I am in the middle of a wonderful online course by Laly Mille.


It is so my thing and I am enjoying every tiny bit of it.
This week I have been playing with beeswax. I don't want to go through all the details as I feel that it would be disloyal to my tutor.

I worked with hessian, plaster Gauze, a few bits of handmade paper and some images.
I also incorporated some die cut leaves using Paperartsy Crunchy Wax paper.

The images are some drawings that I did a while ago during the Wanderlust class and I toned the colours down to fit my theme.

Here are the panels one by one.




I am entering these into the very inspiring topic of Die-cuts over on the Paperartsy Challenge.



13 comments:

  1. They look beautiful Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, sounds like a great course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hazel, these are stunning! Just the sort of thing I would love on my walls. The drawings you have incorporated are lovely as is everything else about these wonderful pieces. I wish I had the courage to do this course but I am sure I wouldn't do it the justice you are.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Hazel, all the different textures of materials and your drawings are gorgeous. I'm definitely going to sign up for the next one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Hazel, you are producing some beautiful work from this course, this is so my kind of thing and I will be signing up when there are spaces available again.....so jealous!! Hugs Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, seasonal artworks Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely nature images and so beautiful Hazel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thes are utterly gorgeous Hazel, I love the elements you have incorporated and the beautiful neutral colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are stunning, your drawings are beautiful and the colour palette is perfect. I love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are stunning - really tactile looking xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are simply beautiful, Hazel - I love beeswax and don't play with it nearly often enough. Love the nature themes and earthy colour palette.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful Hazel, I love the layers xx

    ReplyDelete