Tuesday 26 April 2016

Tempus Fugit

I have been having a play in a vintage book that I am altering, and I decided to play with some of the Everything Art stamps from Paperartsy.

I began by gessoing my page, adding some strips of previously stamped paper and knocking it back with fresco Taupe. I just played with the stamps and added some TH washi tape.
My remarks were aimed at the lyrics, "Time Goes By So Slowly".
Never happens to me at all. Time Flies By at breakneck speed!


Anyway....with all the busy stamping etc, the space down the middle is a welcome rest!
Sort of White Space. PA challenge!

9 comments:

  1. Loving those circles, very striking x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very vintage! If it was me I wouldn't be able to resist adding a stamped something in the middle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Hazel. Fab neutral colours and like Sam said, the circles are striking. They almost look 3D.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the circles too - they look great. I'm really enjoying the everything art stamp collections too - they have some beautiful stamps on them. Lovely page xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes - this works so well. It has a real feeling of serenity with the limited colour palette, and an elegance in all the upright columns.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous page - I love the neutrals, and the circle stamps are so eye-catching - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page and fab idea of the circles white space. xx

    ReplyDelete